OptogeneticSeries(name, source, data, site, unit=Watt, resolution=0.0, conversion=1.0, timestamps=None, starting_time=None, rate=None, comments=no comments, description=no description, control=None, control_description=None, parent=None)¶
Optogenetic stimulus. The data field is in unit of watts.
- name (str) – The name of this TimeSeries dataset
- source (str) – Name of TimeSeries or Modules that serve as the source for the data contained here. It can also be the name of a device, for stimulus or acquisition data
- data (list or ndarray or TimeSeries) – The data this TimeSeries dataset stores. Can also store binary data e.g. image frames
- site (OptogeneticStimulusSite) – Name of site description in general/optogentics.
- unit (str) – Value is the string “Watt”.
- resolution (float) – The smallest meaningful difference (in specified unit) between values in data
- conversion (float) – Scalar to multiply each element by to conver to volts
- timestamps (list or ndarray or TimeSeries) – Timestamps for samples stored in data
- starting_time (float) – The timestamp of the first sample
- rate (float) – Sampling rate in Hz
- comments (str) – Human-readable comments about this TimeSeries dataset
- description (str) – Description of this TimeSeries dataset
- control (Iterable) – Numerical labels that apply to each element in data
- control_description (Iterable) – Description of each control value
- parent (NWBContainer) – The parent NWBContainer for this NWBContainer
OptogeneticStimulusSite(source, device, description, excitation_lambda, location)¶